Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful,

for beauty is God’s handwriting.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Tripod

What's so special about these pictures?  They were taken with my new tripod!  I didn't think I wanted one because I didn't know if I'd really use it or not, but I can tell I am going to loooove it!  I can take clear pictures at slow shutter speeds with no shake and the video is going to be a dream.  The best part?  I had been given a couple of gift cards and it      didn't      cost    me    a    d i m e.  Wooohooo!
 Thanks to Brooke for always being such a willing model...

 Mostly.
 My cool sister's in law gave me a remote clicker for my b-day so I can be in front of the camera for self-portraits instead of behind the camera all the time... hmmmmmm... maybe time for some family photos?
 Who wants to be in front of the camera though when you can take pictures of nuts like this?
Well, thanks for letting me share.  I'm a gadget geek.  They make me so HAPPY!

1 comment:

  1. nice Brooke. You look good and I love the bright eyes on Conner and Brooke. He's starting to get cute again. it's weird.

    ReplyDelete

Comment