Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful,

for beauty is God’s handwriting.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Angels

An angel left this world today to go live in a place far more comfortable for him.  Devin, the young boy with brain cancer in the post below passed this evening around 9:00.  My heart goes out to this family who has given so much to care for, love, and comfort this young man.  However, I think they feel they have received so much more just by knowing him and learning from the amazing soul that he was as all of us who met him did.  Much love and many prayers for the Harris family this night.



1 comment:

  1. My hear goes out to them. They will be in my prayers for some peace. I am sure they are so happy to have the pictures you took of their cute family.

    ReplyDelete

Comment