Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful,

for beauty is God’s handwriting.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Blog

A couple of weeks ago I was doing some deep thinking about what I'd like to do to make some changes in my life- not changes that are brought upon me and are an unavoidable part of life, but deliberate changes.  Many times I've thought about going back to school and getting my Master's in Psych and pursue that goal, but it just hasn't felt like the right timing.  I am loving photographing people and everything about it so I decided my dream job for now would be a photographer.  Just that thought alone has opened several doors in such a short time!  

Whenever Terrence travels I go into major project mode- one time I repainted the entire house.   This time I've really done it.  He has been in Sweden for almost two weeks.  Too long to leave me to my own devices.  I stay up late, eat a lot of chocolate, and this time started my own business.  So, two weeks ago I called two friends and asked if they wanted me to do their family photos so I could start putting together a portfolio.  In that amount of time by word of mouth I now have 9 photo shoots to do in the next several weeks.  Yikes!    Kinsey's friend even called and asked me to do her wedding.  So if I'm going to do this I better get official. I started another blog if you want to check it out it's http://savageportraits.blogspot.com/.  It's small now, but you've got to start somewhere right?  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I've been updated on all of this but i still said "woah mama woah!" when i read it all.

    ReplyDelete

Comment