Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful,

for beauty is God’s handwriting.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sometime in December

December was an amazing month.  I went to around six Savage Company parties with Terrence.  I think my body is now made up of prime rib.  That seems to be the favorite at those events.  Several of them were in Price.  While they do a good job and can be entertaining, my favorite part was the two hour drive down and back, having Terrence all to myself and visiting about life.  We also got to spend time with family and go on a little trip to Deer Valley after the whole shabang and have some R&R which was truly appreciated.

I was able to squeeze in several photo shoots, one of which was a wedding which was a way cool experience and you can see here.  I've been up to my eyeballs in pictures so I'll post more soon, but I have to get my laundry done and occasionally shower, so they'll be coming!! 

For now here are a few:
This is the extended Savage family Christmas party at the Country Club.  It's always yummy food and so good to see Terrence's cousins, Aunts and Uncles.
Susan invites our family and all of Terrence's siblings and their families over for Christmas-eve-eve.  Her home is always beautiful and she is a wonderful cook!  This year she had a surprise for us and we rode through her neighborhood in a horse drawn carriage.  It was good to be with everyone.



 Brackus with baby Kenlee
 Emmy was loving on some treats!
 Mandie and Jamie (so glad to have them back from the Philipines!)
 Talon and Sam
 Tessa, Brooke and Dixie
 Conner, Terrence, Kacey, Kins, Lane and Sam
 Conner and Tayla
Kacey and Kins




 Tayla, Stefanie, Tanner and Grandma Susan
 Mandie, Richard, and Kaylee
 Katie, Madie, and Koton
 Todd, Kirstie, Cec, Kolton, Beau, and Janzyn
 Tessa, Kaylee, Tamzy, and Cari



1 comment:

  1. Wow! A celebration over the top! I want to come play next year! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

Comment