Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful,

for beauty is God’s handwriting.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Eve

Thanks to these two amazing people we had a wonderful Christmas Eve.  Jamie is definitely the "hostess with the mostess".  Trent and Jamie just moved back from the Philippines a few months ago, but their home looks like they've been working on it for years.  I love what they've done and how warm and welcoming they've made their home.  Thanks for the great time guys!  It was one of the best.


Linda and her professional gravy making skills!
Jamie makes everything so pretty.
I think Tayla's crutches were a little big for Syd... hopefully she'll never need them!
This is Conner playing with the little ones








For the talent show Grandma sang I want a hippopotamus for Christmas... she got a Kindle
I think Tate likey-ed
I often tell my kids our talents don't lie within the performing arts... we have other talents that often aren't as easily seen.  So... we played the chimes.
Syd sang
... while others stood on their heads!
or played the bells.

I think Emmy kinda likes this guy.  I like him too.
Now that takes some talent!  I think my toes would break right off if I did this!
This party house even comes equipped with a bounce house.  Yippee!

My favorite part of the night was a tradition Trent and Jamie shared that we will be adopting.  They turned out the lights and passed a candle around to everyone giving them a turn to tell the highlight of their year.  It was a great experience to see inside of others and truly helped to bring the spirit to our little gathering.
I love that my kids have such great cousins.  Thanks for the wonderful night and sharing your home Trent, Jamie, Syd, Tate and Emmy.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like a total rock star....your too nice. It was a great night one of my favorites, thanks for being with us it was a true pleasure!

    ReplyDelete

Comment