Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful,

for beauty is God’s handwriting.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Something to Think About...

I was given this link this morning.  Ironic.  It was just what I needed.  Just when I didn't think I could feel anymore it allowed me to cry and sometimes crying is a gift.  You see, I'm a mom.  Mom's are keep-it-together because if you fall apart it will all fall apart, and then WHO will keep it together?  Sometimes when things are difficult don't you just get tired of explaining, of telling the same story to everyone so when you do step back into your normal life if might be waiting there for you?  So I will save the explaining and let you read the post for yourself.



2 comments:

  1. Deb, I love that. I am so glad you linked that story. I have to give a lesson in RS about judging one another and that is perfect! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i haven't read the article. . . yet but did you take that picture?!
    -Kacey ottey

    ReplyDelete

Comment