Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful,

for beauty is God’s handwriting.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

Terrence and I had a great get away to Vegas.

Boys Day...

We went to the Caterpillar Show.

(WARNING: May be high doses of yellow, men in beards (some women), and baseball caps!!!!)


Girls Day...

(WARNING:  Lots of scenery, food, and other fluff)

We stayed at the Venetian (I loved all the replicas of Venice aka above- the Rialto Bridge)
(aka- the Vatican Museum)
One of my favorite places to grab something quick in Vegas is La Creperie at The Paris.  
Oh Yummmm...
No trip to Vegas is complete without seeing the eye candy The Bellagio has created for each season-

We stopped by an empty pool at Caesar's Palace (still too cold for using)
 Looked around at H&M

and went to Phantom of the Opera (one of my FAVORITES).  Phantom was amazing.  I could see it over and over.   Terrence and I have tickets to take Kinsey and Kacey to see Les Miserables in SLC next month.  Can hardly wait!!!!

The theatre was built just for Phantom and was right in the Venetian




2 comments:

  1. Cool! Great pics. Looks like fun especially the truck show...I can see Terrence digging that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, this is Trent, love the pics of the TRUCK Show!! NICE...

    ReplyDelete

Comment