Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful,

for beauty is God’s handwriting.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, October 18, 2010

Southern Utah Weekend

We went to see Kacey's team for their homecoming game (beat Cal Poly 20-7).  It was so WARM and nice to get away during Fall break.  There was a great parade.  They threw out candy, frisbees, notebooks, t-shirts, otterpops, and all kinds of stuff.  Conner chased all the T-shirt people down and got himself a new wardrobe (good thing too- he's growing like a weed).

It was another great excuse for me to break out my Canon too- which I am soooo excited about.  After 5 years this past month I have finally taken it out of "auto" mode, read the entire manual and am learning to take semi-decent pictures.  See a difference?  I know, I'm just learning but maybe someday it will be noticeable.  There are about 10 bad shots for every good one- but it's a start!

We also saw the movie Secretariat while we were there.  LOVED it.
















3 comments:

  1. i love that I am a dot in the middle of the ocean on your visitor map. Your pics look great, Kacey looks like she is having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend! You already take great pictures...I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blog!

    I'm one of Kacey's friends and she posted this on her Facebook, so I decided to take a look.

    I really enjoy all the inspirational messages that brighten up my day! Keep up the good work!!

    Tanner McAllister

    ReplyDelete

Comment