Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful,

for beauty is God’s handwriting.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's!!

So, sadly my Valentine is in Sweden making a living.  I MISS him!!!!!  

Last night Brooke and I wrapped her box for Valentine's and she went off to school with her little pile in hand.  The junior high and high schooler just ran out like it was another day (not complainin).  

I did a photo shoot yesterday for this little guy and I can't help but smile when I look at him.  Maybe it will make you smile too!!  If you want to squeal with delight for more you can go here.

Happy Valentine's Day!


3 comments:

  1. I love the photos of this sweet baby. They are so fun. Happy Valentines Day!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing at everything you do. GREAT WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish your photo blog was easier to comment on. I looked at them all and they're so perfect! what a funny baby.
    -kacey

    ReplyDelete

Comment