Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful,

for beauty is God’s handwriting.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, September 22, 2011

SUU

Kacey totally cracks me up!  She is cheering for her college again this year and loving it!  She has a campus job cleaning in the student center as a janitor which she also loves.  She loves the people she works with, the hours and the overall job.  First job she's had she loves.  So she's the cheerleading janitor.  Now she just received a new church calling, so she's the cheerleading, janitor, Relief Society President.  Go Kacey!  I think she goes to school too in between it all.  I love how happy she looks.  It makes me happy because I'm always happiest when my husband and kids are happy.


 What goes up...
 must come down.
 Up...
 Down.
 Up...
 Way, way, up.  Seriously, look how far down the hands are that catch her!
Back flip in between before the landing.
Finally back  to earth.
 Hanging with the fam at halftime.

 The squad
 Conner's idea of heaven.
SUU Friends.  I miss her soooo much but I wouldn't have it any other way.

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME! She is so darn pretty! It looks like so much fun, she will be the perfect RS Pres(she has a good example to follow:)Thanks for the visit the other day, it felt so good and it is just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go T-birds!!!! It looks like she is having so much fun:) As a mom of a flyer as well your heart stops for a second every time... I am with ya sista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaayeee! Will you email me the one where my arm looks ripped? I like it. I like all of these though! great job editing and I read almost all of the words.
    Kacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this is Kate, I'm Kacey's roommate. I am loving your blog and the pictures that you take. I am trying to figure out what kind of SLR camera I should get and I am wondering what kind you have, also, what program you use to edit your pictures! Anyway, you are super talented. Oh, and I love your Kacey! It is so fun living with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kate. Thanks so much for your nice comment. I use a Canon 7D that I am loving. I've had it for about a year and so am learning as I go. I use Lightroom which is simple and I absolutely love it. As a student you can get it for a couple hundred bucks if you send them documentation that you're a student- you can probably even get the program at your college bookstore or have them order it for you. It sounds like you and Kacey are having a great time at SUU! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment