Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful,

for beauty is God’s handwriting.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Hair Do (or maybe don't)

So I'm sitting in the chair at the salon thinking how I come out every time looking pretty much the same only a little more maintained.  I was pretty much planning on the same thing this time too.  Every few years I go from the same do, to the same short do.  I guess it was time for the short do again because after she pulled me from the sink- I said go for it.  Just change it somehow.  Whatever you think would look good.  This is what I got:
Lots of hair on the ground.  Sorry, I know this is gross.  Why is it that human hair is great when it's connected, but once it's disconnected it becomes the most disgusting thing known to man?  If it's in our food, we send it back.  If it's on our clothes, we pick it off, you get the idea...


















So, this is what I got.  Terrence loves it and hopes I keep it awhile this time.

2 comments:

  1. I love it too. but i think i already told you that
    Luff ottey

    ReplyDelete

Comment