Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful,

for beauty is God’s handwriting.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Outsmarted, AGAIN!

The other night Conner and Sam were having an "oh so rare disagreement".  There was some overreaction and they were sent to their rooms.  The mom in me wanted to feed them when dinner time rolled around so they were called down.  Conner came bounding down the stairs, but Sam was going to punish us by waiting it out.  I sent Conner to get her hoping they could make up.  To keep from having another fight I told him not to come back unless he had her with him.  "In fact", I told him, "Be like Nephi and go and do!  Don't come back without her."  He quickly said, "Really mom? You know what Nephi did to Laban?" and then ran up the stairs before I could respond.  I just had to laugh.  At least he's learning his Book of Mormon stories.  

1 comment:

Comment