Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful,

for beauty is God’s handwriting.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fishlake

Four Wheeling with the fam in some of the most beautiful country in all of Utah

 
"Walk a little slower Daddy" said a child so small,
"I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.

Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For you are leading me.

Someday when I'm all grown up,
You're what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child
Who'll want to follow me.

And I would want to lead just right,
And know that I was true,
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For I must follow you."
(author unknown)





A Day on the Boat with NO Fish 
(ok, it was a couple hours)


The leader of all our outdoor recreation.  Terrence is so capable of always loading the four wheelers, getting the boat in the water, knowing the best trailheads, and just plain entertaining.  Before I met Terrence I had never: waterskied, snowshoed, snowmobiled, fished, hiked, camped, gardened, or four wheeled.  My love for the outdoors in large part is because he makes it so fun!   

Kinsey... making it look good.
We can hardly wait until this one gets her license

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment